Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will learn to be wise."

Why people are afraid of taking risk of  fighting for their dreams?  Even they know that  the result that they want  can be achieved by taking some risk .  Some of us are afraid to fail, that’s why they don't even try to do the things that they want to do.  Or some of us are afraid of what might other people will say  and this is one  of my problems  before.  I’m so much attached with what might other  will say of me.  But if you really think about it,  why are you afraid of what other people will say about you?  In fact, this is your life and you only live this life once.  Then why not start living your  life.   Every time  I encounter this feeling I always asked my self  where am  I committed to?  To my dreams or to the opinions of other people..?  In fact opinions are cheap and my goals are not, so why should I let myself be stopped by cheap opinions of other people instead of focusing in my goals and dreams.

Is failure really a failure?  Well for me there’s no such thing as failure .  If you fail at least you can do better next time and  become  wiser  enough. To me failure is when  you dare not  try and  you never learn from your mistakes if ever  there will be.  Mistakes are  GOOD when you learn from them.   Every risk you take is a success regardless of the result, it’s a win win situation...so,  If you know that you gonna win why are you afraid to take risk.  By not trying and not taking risk, is already the big risk you ever  did in your life.  So Take action now and fight  for  your goals and plans...

Visit our website http://www.the-empowered-link.webs.com/

No comments: