Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Run To Finish The Race

This Is my first time to Join a marathon and It is a 10k Run.. I dont have any preparation  and my friend said  Kaya kaya natin yan?.... and I answer I don't know and I dont care, all I want is to finish the race.


So we joined the race.  During the race you can feel the pain and  your legs are tired..and your brain starts  complaining. But  my friend and myself  were  really determined to finish the race we didn’t care if we win or lose,  what was in our  minds was to finish it, and we did it.   Obviously we did not win but at least we did not finished last.=)

I can relate this to our goal in life. In any race winning is the game but if you want to win, preparation is important.  We did not win because we did not have  preparation and proper training. Those people who finished first  were  the ones who prepared well and had the training. And of course they  were the ones enjoying  the prize and that is life.

Our goal as I previously said is like a race.  When you want to achieve your desired goal,  you also need preparation and likewise proper training.  It is the preparation that bring you near to the finishing line of achievement.  Training on the other hand  will help you realize  the outcome of what you want to be and what you want to achieve.  Then whether what the weather will be you will taste the sweetness of  your success and achievement.

Like any game or race pain, frustration,  disappointment are but normal  in achieving your goal. Along the way you will encounter them, but what will keeps you on tract is your determination to finish it.  As long as you keep going  and keep fighting you can still reach the finishing line.  You just have to choose it.

As a summary  there  are two lesson I learned  from this experience

First if you really want to win you have to prepare ,develop your skills and mindset to get stronger. Find people who will support you  in achieving your goal.

Second From the start choose what you want and fight for it no matter  what. Don’t let pain or frustration  stop you.

Visit our website http://the-empowered-link.webs.com/

No comments: